Promising a Reward for Myself

So I got myself some beauty supplements from my last trip to Kuala Lumpur a couple of months ago. I meant to sell them back in Indonesia to get some profit :D

Anyway, reading the brochures and actually having the supplements in my hands lured me to have them for myself. The thought of clear skin for an acne-prone wife is just too tempting, isn't it?


If you have these problems, this beauty supplement is for you.
Good job, tempting brochure!


But I made it hard for myself. The supplements shall be a reward for me if I can finally realize my healthy diet resolution for a week:
  1. Freshly squeezed lemon added to warm water each morning
  2. Only fruit and/or milk until 10 am
  3. Strictly no krupuk (trying to avoid MSG here)
  4. Sambel should be only once a day 
I got the idea of lemon juice and fruits for breakfast from Food Combining diet. Go google. The whole idea is very appealing, but I just cannot go beyond the breakfast. The menu for lunch and dinner are too frightening.

I started doing the resolution yesterday. So if I managed doing it for a week, you'll see me blogging about the beauty supplement next week ;)

Notes:
  • Lemon juice, although very sour, is not acidic, strangely. It actually helps soothe my gastric acid.
  • A glass of milk and an apple for breakfast is just not enough. It is now 10 am and I am as hungry as a bear. Prepare lots of fruit if you want to try only fruits for breakfast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today the universe conspires to teach me how to forgive

He's Got the Whole World (and My World) In His Hand

Saya Ingat Dulu Saya Menulis