Because in two weeks I'm gonna be a wife, I know I cannot be a wife bringing all my credit card debt with me. What a burden I'll be for the Husband.
image is from here
So I browsed around and found myself this couple of things to help me pay my debt:
The obvious things:
- Stop shopping until the next decade for the things (read: clothes, accessories, bags) that I literally already have for until the next decade
- Sell my unused things (you know, those bags because IRL we only need one bag to live, right?)
The not so obvious things:
- Read http://qmfinancial.com, starting doing what she said by noting down my expenses this February
- Use the help of http://www.ngaturduit.com/ to maintain my finance life in shape
- Start investing/saving (am still trying to figure out the difference)
- Reksadana (will have to read a lot, like A LOT, about it)
- Reksadana for dummies: http://mommiesdaily.com/2010/06/28/investasi-reksadana-untuk-pemula/
- Stop all paypal and credit card fun. Accept the fact that you are broke, Wife.
- The risk of NOT investing is greater than the risk of investing
- Don't spend the money you don't have
By the grace of the Lord, I shall be able to escape the debt. Any other tips, dear readers?
Till debt do us part,
Acne Prone Wife