Debt Diet

Okay, who's got debt? Raise your hand! *raising mine*

Because in two weeks I'm gonna be a wife, I know I cannot be a wife bringing all my credit card debt with me. What a burden I'll be for the Husband.


image is from here

So I browsed around and found myself this couple of things to help me pay my debt:

The obvious things:
  1. Stop shopping until the next decade for the things (read: clothes, accessories, bags) that I literally already have for until the next decade
  2. Sell my unused things (you know, those bags because IRL we only need one bag to live, right?)

The not so obvious things:
  1. Read http://qmfinancial.com, starting doing what she said by noting down my expenses this February
  2. Use the help of http://www.ngaturduit.com/ to maintain my finance life in shape

Random Tips:
  1. Start investing/saving (am still trying to figure out the difference)
  2. Reksadana (will have to read a lot, like A LOT, about it)
  3. Reksadana for dummies: http://mommiesdaily.com/2010/06/28/investasi-reksadana-untuk-pemula/
  4. Stop all paypal and credit card fun. Accept the fact that you are broke, Wife.
  5. The risk of NOT investing is greater than the risk of investing
  6. Don't spend the money you don't have

By the grace of the Lord, I shall be able to escape the debt. Any other tips, dear readers?

Till debt do us part,
Acne Prone Wife

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today the universe conspires to teach me how to forgive

He's Got the Whole World (and My World) In His Hand

Saya Ingat Dulu Saya Menulis