Eat What You Cook

The beauty of just-married couples is how they do everything together. They sleep together, they shop together, they solve problem together, they laugh together, they pray together, they cry together, they cook together.

And they eat together.

And we realized that our cooking is crap.


Yuck.
Image is from here.


I shared about this with a best friend back in the home country, and he was exceptionally sympathetic.
Best friend: Poor you. What are you craving now? I'll take pictures of it.
Me: Ha. Ha. Very funny.
Now is 4 pm. And I have to think of something to cook for dinner. *sigh*

Lesson learned: Learn to cook and actually do cook when you're still in your mom's house!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today the universe conspires to teach me how to forgive

He's Got the Whole World (and My World) In His Hand

Saya Ingat Dulu Saya Menulis